Tuesday 2 August 2011

Tickets

So I am rudely awoken this morning while trying to have a lie-in by the postman, who came bearing...



my Reading ticket!

Shit just got real...and I'm hoping it doesn't matter than the surname on the ticket is 'Wilson' lol. Agh I have no idea what to do. I was supposed to have moved out again by now but I've heard nothing at all and don't have any contact details for my landlord, so looks like I'll have to tell my mum I'm going and she will flip. Especially since I'll be going on my own, if I actually go.

At first I was going to go alone, but I had no offers for camping buddies so I invited Rob. He kept saying he was up for it but wouldn't let me buy tickets and didn't seem overly interested. Turned down several camp buddy offers as I thought I wouldn't need them. Tickets sold out. Rob hasn't mentioned it since. So I bought my ticket and tried chasing up those people, but now I can't find anyone to camp with again. I have the worst luck ever =/ So I just cleared out my bank account buying a ticket and need to find someone to camp with in the next few days or I'll have to hastily sell my ticket.

Pretty terrified too. I'm the kind of person who freaks out in crowds D= also the thought of not washing for 5 days is gross. I think there are showers but I don't know a thing about them. And then there's the fact that my old phone that I was going to take seems to have been sneakily thrown out by my mum, not that she'll admit it. And I'm worried about losing my cards, but I need to take my provisional to prove I'm over 18 and I'll probably need my bank card too, but it's £15 for a tiny locker so I'll have to risk leaving it in my tent.

Hoping this'll all work out, because I do want to go. I'm just dreading it right now. What if I have to go alone? What if I get in danger? I have no way of defending myself. What if all the people there are as douchey as they seem on the forums? And then little things like what happens if I have killer headaches everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment