Friday 7 October 2011

Music

I thought I'd share five of my favourite songs and songs I think are well-written with you all! A lot of these I haven't heard in a while or have never watched the music videos, so this'll be fun for me =3


David Bowie's 'Space Oddity'. It isn't my favourite Bowie song ('Ashes to Ashes' is my favourite!) but I think it's probably the best-written song EVER. When I first heard it I was completely blown away.


System of a Down's 'Chop Suey'. It's their best song, and it's fun to jump around to and the extended chorus and the ending are beautiful in my opinion. And I used to listen to them a lot so it brings back a ton of memories too.


From First To Last's 'Ride the Wings of Pestilence'. This was my favourite song for years and I still love it, despite the massive disappointment of Sonny leaving just before I was supposed to see them live...and then the solo project turning out to be that Skrillex crap. But they were an awesome band (and maybe they still are, I haven't heard any of the post Sonny stuff as my music tastes changed).


Elbow's 'Grounds for Divorce'. I can't hear it without singing and dancing.


Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance'. Okay, so I can't take is as seriously after hearing 'Leather Pants', but it wasn't until this song that I finally admitted to liking Gaga.

That's all for this time! I'll do another five songs some other time probably, since I didn't even cover any songs from my favourite bands!

No comments:

Post a Comment