Sunday 29 January 2012

Fairy-Kei Day 11 ~ Negative Reactions

☆ Day eleven: How do you react to the negative ones?

Again, I don't really wear fairy-kei...whenever I try, it ends up not turning out right xP but I do get a lot of negative reactions to what I wear in general - just wearing a lot of baby pink (even if regular clothing style) people will stare rudely at you!!

I try to ignore bad comments, but when I'm in a really bad mood I say things back. Like once when wearing lolita some guy laughed and said 'what the fuck is that?!' so I said 'what the fuck are you? Asshole' or something like that!! I was running really late that day and had to walk a mile and a half in rocking horse shoes because the bus I was supposed to get DIDN'T EXIST so I was in a foul mood that time ^_^' and I'd already had to deal with people staring and saying narrow-minded crap before them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment