Thursday 26 January 2012

Fairy-kei Day 9 ~ Treasure

☆ Day nine: Your most treasured piece of clothing

This is a toughie as I don't really have any clothing specific to fairy-kei, although a few of my lolita brand items fit into the style well.

I can't really choose! So allow me to cheat and pick a few items, mwahahah!


Angelic Pretty's Soap Bubble in mint. When I received this piece, I figured it'd look great with fairy-kei! It's certainly not very lolita, but it was a dream piece. I'm glad I can use it in a different style!


This only arrived a few days ago! It's Hate Hearts by Drop Dead. I love the print and I've seen some really cute coords with it, so I decided to buy it despite it being a little out of my usual price range. I've yet to try it on... I know it will be huge and I wish I'd bought the smaller size!


Lastly, my new lilac Dr Martens! I've always wanted a pair, and managed to snap these up for a mere £42. These beat my TUK creepers to being featured in this post as those rub my ankles horrendously...plus lilac is my favourite colour at the moment!

I hope you guys like my treasured fairy-kei items as much as I do <3

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard about drop dead so I had to check it out and now I have to buy something from there!
    Those Dr Martens are so cute!

    ReplyDelete