Wednesday 25 January 2012

Wardrobe Post and Meet

I just realised I forgot to link you guys to my wardrobe post! I didn't make a post on here as it'd page-stretch my blog too badly, and it's here anyway (just click the image):


Anywho, on Saturday there was a meet at Bradford-On-Avon in a sweet little tea room!


Things could have gone smoother, but it was a lovely day.


Tried something more classic! My outfit looked nicer without my jacket (to show my necklace and belt), but it was too cold to get a photo without it! I was wearing Alice and the Pirates' Dance of the Black Cat.


I loved my hair like this! Although it felt a bit weird as I never have my hair tied up.


After the tearoom we went for a little walk along the river.


We looked in some barns and gift shops and ended up in the pub! When we got back to Bath I went over Bexy's for a little movie-night =3

Only a short wait to the next meet now! I look forward to them so much as I get to spend time with my friends and get to wear clothes I'm too lazy to wear most of the time...

2 comments:

  1. it was a good day :D which meet are you going to next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait...THERE IS ACTUALLY A REPLY OPTION NOW WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!?

      The anniversary meet one. You're working, aren't you? I dunno why I'm even going, I'd have to be pretty sloshed to do karaoke =P but using it as an excuse to go shopping in Brislington and Bristol beforehand! And I felt bad for missing it last year.

      Delete