Sunday 4 March 2012

Fairy-Kei Day 27 ~ Dream Job

☆ Day twenty-seven: Your dream job?

That's quite a tough one. I want to be a detective, or at least in the police force...but I know that in reality I'd hate it. Being a detective means long hours, lots and lots of work, and so much stress! You also have to be reasonably fit and strong, and I'm neither. So while it's my goal, I guess it isn't really a dream job because I know I'm really lazy and shy away from hard work.


If only being a detective was actually like in Deka Wanko! Soooo unrealistic, but I love that drama =P

I used to want to be a writer of some kind, but I lost my imagination years ago and journalism wouldn't suit me - you have to be a pushy bitch to get any information for your stories. My family has been on the other end of that business, the bitch ended up making up stuff that we didn't even say just to her front page story when we didn't want our personal business splashed on the local rag anyway (but there was naff all we could do about it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment