Friday 8 March 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge: Week 9

~ 5 keywords that describe my personal Lolita style ~
  1. Sweet - there's no escaping the fact that my lolita style is very much sweet lolita, even if it isn't as OTT as many people's.
  2. Black - probably the colour I wear the most, closely followed by...
  3. Pink - probably the commonest colour in sweet lolita. I'd love to get more lavender and mint, but I lack the funds right now.
  4. Rock - I like to keep a rock-style influence in my more casual outfits, whether through engineer boots, rider jackets, or spikes.
  5. Simple - while I generally wear busy prints, I keep the rest of my outfit plain with no wigs, face-stickers, simple make-up, little jewellery (if any). Any layering I do is due to necessity (cold/rainy weather). My hair is usually left down too, although I occasionally get stick for this from lolitas on the net (especially due to my lack of bangs).

No comments:

Post a Comment