Friday 28 February 2014

Lolita Blog Carnival: Music-Inspired Coordinates

This week's Lolita Blog Carnival post is about something which is a big part of my life - music!

I wasn't sure how to approach this theme. I'd have loved to do a coordinate based on a specific song or band, but I just haven't had time! So I'll just include generic ideas for generic music coord. Although I'm also a fan of just wearing band shirts with lolita skirts on super casual days!


This is my favourite music print - Alice and the Pirates's Dance of the Black Cats. I own the skirt in green, but this JSK version is my real dream!


As for shoes, Innocent World put out these adorable violin ones!


And obviously we want the matching bag here! Although lots of other brands do musical bags; Swimmer does guitar and piano ones, Angelic Pretty does piano, and indie brands do a whole bunch of things!

I couldn't find any examples, but I've seen lots of amazing handmade hair accessories featuring instruments. I love those sorts of built up headpieces, and I think one would be perfect to offset a musical coordinate. And to be extra crazy...


Piano tights!

Sorry for the brief post again. I'll try to do a more in-depth piece next week as I have the week off of work!



Beyond KawaiiDaily FuckeryNew Vogue ChildrenSleeping Sweets

2 comments:

  1. The Innocent World violin items are some of my dream items! ♥ They're so elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete