Thursday 10 July 2014

Royal Chocolate, Amazon, & Other

A bunch more stuff arrived in the mail today!


Sophie was selling her Royal Chocolate JSK, so I just had to buy it! I'd always hoped we'd both own it to twin, but I guess it wasn't to be. I totally fell in love with it after trying it on. Maybe I should sell some things and work on developing the chocolate theme in my closet?


These socks were also included as apology for sending it out late, so cute ♥


My Amazon Japan & UK orders both came in today too! 2 Keras, the new Kyary Pamyu Pamyu album, and InMe's most recent one.


Since I was shooting magazines anyway, here are the ones I bought from Antonia. I love getting my hands on English GLBs! She also threw in an Innocent World file, Meta catalogue, and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu stickers!

So many haul posts recently, oops! Crystal Dream Carnival should arrive next week too, so look forward to the review!

No comments:

Post a Comment