Monday 29 December 2014

FromJapan & Buyee Gets

I made a shopping preorder way back in August, so when that finally came in I couldn't resist making a couple auction purchases...oops!


I couldn't not buy this Clow Book pouch from SuperGroupies for ¥4,519.


Even the inside is super cute, and one of the zip pulls is the Clow key! I have no idea what I'll use it for though...


I fell in love with Angelic Pretty's Loyal Rosette after seeing it in person, so I scooped up this special set for ¥25,410. A little over retail, but not too bad. I'm still keeping an eye out for the regular JSK though as it's a cuter military style than this one.


I also stumbled across this Baby, The Stars Shine Bright Dessert OP (2008 version) for ¥4,515. I've wanted this ever since wearing Monika's off-white version on her birthday last year. I got it for such a good price, and black is easiest to wear ♥


I also tried out Buyee for the first time. It's a service which allows you to bid on Yahoo auctions yourself. Unfortunately it doesn't allow you to mark down value, resulting in me paying around £50 in customs on my ¥30,000ish dress. So I won't be doing it again! But yeah I finally got the Angelic Pretty Sugary Carnival JSK in black. Took me long enough, and I've made worse impulse buys =P I mean, this dress has been my Tumblr icon since I got Tumblr some 4 or 5 years ago, so I regret nothing.

Fingers crossed I either buy nothing on impulse in the Angelic Pretty sale later, or that if I do everything is cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment