Saturday 3 January 2015

2015

I really suck at keeping to resolutions, but somehow that doesn't stop me from making them every year.
  • Get back in shape. I did nothing but gain weight last year, aside from losing maybe 2lbs after the gain but that was muscle loss. I would like to lose a few lbs, sure. But primarily I want to get fit and muscular again, and hopefully get my waist back! Currently doing one sit up, one push up, and one squat for every ten calories over goal per day, but I doubt I'll keep it up longer than a week, haha.
  • Cut down on junk. Try to avoid junk food and alcohol.
  • Get the damn tattoos, or stop thinking about them. There are things I've been wanting for ages, but I worry about how they will look with clothes, or with age. It's now or never.
  • Tidy my life. I own far too much stuff, and as hard as getting rid of and selling stuff is, I just need to keep on keeping on.
  • Start making life plans. I'm reluctant to leave my job as I don't hate it and I stopped feeling anxious there (after months and months of working there!), but I can't work there forever and need to find a job I won't feel uncomfortable in so I can finally move out.
  • Conceal. Don't feel. Don't let it show Cut down online ranting. Usually when I do this I instantly break down, but I'm fed up of people making incorrect judgements about me and nobody cares anyway. Stop bothering Rob constantly as it must be annoying as hell.
  • Go vegan for lent. This might not be possible due to family doucheosity, but I think it will be interesting to see if I have enough willpower. I definitely don't think it's something I could do for life as, while I don't eat meat, I'm not even a proper vegetarian. But I might surprise myself, I guess?
  • Learn Japanese. I want to at least be at the stage I was after the semester of classes I took, maybe just focus on hiragana and katakana before all else.
  • Blog more consistently! Try to do carnival posts more, as well as posts about things I like or things I have done.
That's all I got for now. Probably I will fail at all of these, but I'm more likely to work on them if I put it out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment