Wednesday 17 June 2015

Download Festival Part 1

So this year I decided to give Download Festival another go! I mostly wanted to go to hang out with friends but that didn't even happen, so it probably wasn't the wisest choice as I'm not really into heavy music any more.


My other impetus was the desire to see Enter Shikari again as soon as possible. I was initially bummed out as their warm-up gig was announced after I bought my ticket and it was set to be held in Bristol on Friday which would have been much easier for me...but it was cancelled at the last minute. So at least I didn't miss out!


We met Rob's brother Harry at his place just after 5pm on the Wednesday to travel up together, so I guess we didn't reach Donington until around 8pm. We ended up in Pink camp which was down a big hill, but it wasn't so bad.


On Thursday we went for breakfast in town (this is actually a photo of Friday's breakfast, but I had the same both days haha) & then I drank too much and ended up missing both Andrew O'Neill and the sharkie meet because I'm an iiiiiidiot.


At least the weather was good! But Beesting is always a bad choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment