Tuesday 20 September 2016

BMC: Restocks & More

Yet another post I abandoned back in July, so here goes!


I finally caved and purchased the Sad Ice Cream Marilyn, and I absolutely love this one! I'm still not sure about the cut as I don't like exposing so much chest, but this print is so flattering. It does look kinda of pixelated up close which is a shame, but that doesn't detract from it too much.


I also repurchased the Disco Storm Tartan Marilyn in XS, and it fits so much better than the S but still feels a bit odd, so I guess it must be the fabric! Still need to sell the S one.


The Cold Shoulder Top was a last minute impulse buy as the fabric is so soft and lovely. Plus it will be handy for wearing with leggings in Autumn!


Was finally able to nab a Show Us Ya Tops Underbust Dress, and it's both cute and versatile! However the White Off The Shoulder Crop was a bit disappointing as I was expecting it to be matte fabric rather than the regular nylon kind. The shape of my bra shows through so badly too, aha!


I'm still undecided about the Matte Wood Chucks. They SUPER comfortable but it feels like you aren't wearing anything! Also fearing camel toe, but I'm sure to wear them a whole bunch with thick tights in winter.

Still haven't taken photos of newer purchases as I haven't had access to a mirror, but aiming to catch up as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment